Tiny Tim's America: Rare Moments, Volume 2
The Brand-New Album From The Pioneer Of Camp Rock
Tiny Tim's America began in 1974 when Tiny Tim recorded a rehearsal tape alone in his New York City hotel room. Now, the Ship To Shore PhonoCo. has reunited Tiny with his producer Richard Barone (I've Never Seen A Straight Banana: Rare Moments, Volume 1) and his cousin, pianist and arranger Eddie Rabin, to help Tiny complete the album he began 42 years ago! Featuring Tiny's renditions of a rich collection of turn of the century, Edison cylinder-era songs, Tiny Tim's America showcases Tiny at his best; free from the constraints of producers and studios, and displaying the breadth of his musical knowledge and true depth of his ability as a performer.
ALL ABOARD! Tiny Tim is taking us for a wild ride down the gramophone horn as he resurrects the sounds of yesteryear -- his way.
Tiny Tim’s America will be limited to 1,000 copies. 500 will be on a limited Red/White/Blue vinyl (white base with red/blue streaks), and the remaining 500 will be a classic black vinyl. In addition, the album will include a download card featuring the complete, unedited audio that Tiny recorded in 1974 and a four-page, full color booklet with liner notes from Barone, Rabin and Tiny Tim biographer Justin Martel and a collection of never-before-seen photos.
1. O'Brien is Tryin' to Learn to Talk Hawaiian
2. My Rose of Waikiki
3. If The World Don't Treat You Right, Come Home
4. I Get Dippy When I Do That Two-Step Dance
5. Yours is Not the Only Aching Heart
6. The Leader of the German Band
7. I'm Lookin' for a Sweetheart (And I Think You’ll Do)
1. So What's the Use?
2. What Might Have Been
3. Henie Waltzed ‘Round on His Hickory Limb (The Great Hick-Sh-Sh Song)
4. That Railroad Rag
5. Are You Sincere?
6. Pucker Up Your Lips Miss Lindy
7. Under the Matzoh Tree (A Ghetto Love Song)
8. Ev’ry Ship Will Find a Harbor / When Shadows Fall