Ship to Shore PhonoCo.'s second release in the Konami Kukeiha Club Museum Series is the soundtrack to the 1990 Famicom release 悪魔城すぺしゃる ぼくドラキュラくん, or Kid Dracula. Never released outside of Japan, the game takes a satirical look at the Castlevania franchise, casting the player as a childish version of Dracula as he battles through the castle fighting all sorts of outlandish enemies. The soundtrack takes the gothic, brooding Castlevania style and remixes it into a boucny and playful melange of tunes.
Available on Red/Black splatter 10'' vinyl, all copies include a traditional Japanese obi strip, and a 11''x17'' poster by artist Austin James and liner notes by Retronauts.com's Jeremy Parish.
The Konami Kukeiha Club Museum Series was started by Ship to Shore PhonoCo. in order to highlight lesser known gems from the esteemed history of the legendary Konami sound team.
This product is manufactured by Ship to Shore Media, LLC under license from Konami Digital Entertainment.
1.Good Morning, Dra-Chan (おはようドラちゃん)
2. Go Go at the Great Castle (お城でゴーゴー)
3. Hop and Step Above the Clouds (ポップ・ステップ雲の上)
4. Cha-Cha-Cha in the Great Waters (お水でチャチャチャ)
5. Slipping Falling, Ow-Ow-Ow-Ow-Ow (すべって、ころんでイタタタタ)
6. Disappearing at Tiffany’s (ティファニーでドロン)
1. Sucharaka Pyramid (スチャラカ・ピラミッド)
2. Oops! Watch out (おっと！あぶない)
3. Robo-Robo Tokkuri (ロボロボとっくり)
4. Goodbye, Dra-Chan (さよならドラちゃん)